Upgrade Your Smile with Dental Veneers
Dental Veneers in Gurgaon
Dental Veneers, very plainly put, is nothing but thin shells of medical-grade ceramic that are fixed on to the front surfaces of teeth for smile transformation. These are individually crafted for each patient and are made from advanced material that closely resembles the appearance of natural dental enamel.
Read more about dental veneers here.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Since dental veneers are individually sculpted for each patient, it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between a dental veneer and a natural tooth. Unlike natural teeth, custom-made veneers resist coffee and tea stains as well as cigarette smoke because they are made of high-tech materials which means dental veneers don’t get stained easily.
With dental veneers—as opposed to crowns—your natural teeth remain largely intact with only a minimal amount being altered to fit the veneer. Even for teeth that resist whitening, veneers can make even the darkest teeth appear bright white. Dentists may also recommend veneers to quickly fix twists, overlaps and small gaps.
Porcelain dental veneers in Gurgaon, are recommended for people who are looking for cosmetic solutions for existing dental problems like:
- Crooked teeth (टेढ़े-मेढ़े दांत)
- Poorly shaped teeth (थोड़े बाहर निकले हुए दांतों को अंदर और सीधा)
- Gap between teeth (दांतों के बीच का गैप)
- Dis-coloured teeth (दांतों को पीलापन)
- Chipped or worn teeth (घिसे और टूटे हुए दांत)
- Cracked or broken teeth (टूटे और दरके हुये दांत)
Porcelain Dental Veneers in Gurgaon are very durable and longer-lasting; they can last 12-25 years and rarely require maintenance. The dentist will make an impression of your prepared teeth and send them to a laboratory, where the shape for your veneers can be replicated. Once they have been made, the dentist will ask you to return so they can ensure the veneers are the perfect shape, fit and colour-match for your teeth. Dental cement is then used to bond the veneers to the teeth.
Maintenance of Veneers
Maintaining porcelain dental veneers is quite simple: Treat them as you would your original teeth with routine brushing and flossing. Using non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste will typically be suggested by your dental professional. Most dentists would ask for a follow-up visit, one week after your veneers are placed to evaluate how your mouth is reacting to the veneers. If you have a habit of grinding or clenching your teeth, your dentist may fit you with a night-time bite guard so you do not damage your veneers.
Additionally, it is also recommended that you return to your dentist once every six months for regular professional maintenance because porcelain veneers should be polished with a specially formulated, non-abrasive paste and will be checked if there is need for any adjustment.
When it comes to dental treatment, cutting corners and opting for a cheaper option can sometimes cost you more in the long run and this is particularly true in case of veneers. Choosing a cheap veneer will often lead to issues such as:
- An ill fit, leading to further dentist visits to reshape the veneer
- Being more prone to chipping and damage, leading to higher maintenance or replacement
- A less natural looking smile due to the lower quality being more obvious amongst the surrounding teeth.
Cost of Dental Veneers in Gurgaon
Dental Veneers price
- Direct Composite Veneers in an Hour (chair-side) – Rs 4500/- Time Taken : Single Sitting – 1 to 2 Hours
- Indirect Composite Veneers (Lab Fabricated) – Rs 6000/- Times Taken : Two Sittings 2-4 Days
- E-Max Veneers /Ceramic Veneers – Rs 10,000/- Times Taken : Two Sittings 3-5 Days
Veneers Specialist : Dr Jyoti Singh (MDS Prosthodontics)