Best Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon
Root Canal Cost In Gurgaon
Guranteed – No Pain After Procedure
What is a root canal?
Types of Root Canal Remedy
Primary purpose of this tooth treatment is cleaning of root canal infection and relieving of root canal pain. It can be done for adults as well as Kids. Is Root Canal a Surgery? No it is not a surgery and also it is not an invasive procedure.
Following are types of root canal
Root Canal Treatment Using Handfiles
It is usual procedure done traditionally, it comprises of three or more visits with shorter initial visit thus considered comfortable. Successful elimination of bacterial toxins is of prime importance for the Root Canal Dentist or Endodontist. In this endodontist uses hand instruments to clean the dental roots. Hand instruments of hand files have certain limitation like, file can not be rotated very fast with fingers. Procedure is slower than when done with a machine or ratory RCT.
Root Canal Treatment Using Machine/ Single Visit Root Canal
It is one shot or single visit is the procedure where all the three steps can be done in single visit. It requires a trained endodontist who uses a rotary equipment for the procedure. Dental roots are cleaned using a motorized equipment, rotary machine. Since the motor is used it is precise and faster. If the infection is heavy then all the steps may not be complete in single sitting and patient is advised to visit again.
Laser Disinfection of Canals
Laser may be required to use in case there is heavy infection. It kills the germs faster instantaneously and provides instant pain relieve.
Why Center for Dental Implants for tooth treatment?
Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics is a premier dental treatment institution in Gurgaon.
- We have endodontics trained, root canal specialist dentists at our centers. All our root canal dentists are trained on rotary RCT as well as hand RCT.
- 30 Mins single sitting RCT available.
- Standard Operating Procedure is followed each time for best outcome
- Extra fine needle is used for lesser pain
- Additional Triple Antibiotic paste used for high infection cases
- Root Canals cleaned up to the full length, measured thru apex locators
- Thyroid collar used for x-rays for precaution
- Low Radiation DC x-ray compliant with AERB guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions about root canal
- What if a root canal is failed?
Center for Dental Implants takes every precaution to avoid failed root canal. In an unlikely even of a root canal treatment failure, we warranty a re-treatment free of charge, valid for period of 6 Months.
- Why is rotary or mechanized root canal costlier?
Rotary root canal is priced slightly higher because of the instrument input cost. Rotary RCT uses flexible NITI files which are discarded regularly after the cases, these titanium files cause slight increase in the pricing
- Which RCT is better Rotary or Conventional hand root canal?
Results of endodontic treatment with rotary equipment are found to better, because of high rotation mechanized cleaning, root canals are cleaned better and evenly, thru full length.
- What about tooth cap after best root canal treatment in Gurgaon?
Tooth Cap or Tooth Crown is a must to secure your root after root canal remedy, as the walls of the root canal treated tooth becomes weak. To secure the tooth it must be covered with tooth cap after a root canal treatment.
- Why my recent rct tooth pain? toothache root canal
Just after doing a root canal therapy, you may feel some light pain, please follow doctors instruction and take your medicines for tooth infection cure and the pain will subside in a few hours.