“Choosing Clear Aligners in India: Your Comprehensive Guide
Clear Aligners in India : A Comprehensive Guide
Everyone is Confused With So Many Advertisement About Clear Aligners in India
Clear aligners have become a popular choice for teeth straightening in India, as they are nearly invisible, comfortable to wear, and can be removed for eating and cleaning. With many companies offering different options, it can be overwhelming to choose the right clear aligner for your needs. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the factors to consider when choosing clear aligners in India, as well as some of the top companies offering these aligners.
What Can Clear Aligners Treat?
When choosing clear aligners, it's important to consider the teeth conditions that can be corrected with these aligners. Clear aligners can be used to treat a wide range of issues, including crowding, spacing, overbite, underbite, and crossbite.
They can also be used to address more complex cases, such as bite correction and jaw alignment. With the ability to treat a wide range of conditions, clear aligners can be a great option for many people looking to straighten their teeth.
Brands Offering Clear Aligners in India
There are several companies in India that offer clear aligners,
Toothsi, 32 Watts, ODS Aligners, Snazzy, KiyoClear, Flexalign, Odonto, Dezy, Zero Aligners, Prystine Care, Dentcare Dental, Illusion Aligners.
Nearly 90% of them offer aligners at home, with minimal doctor monitoring or intervention, hence saving cost there.
It's like ordering food on an app, only that eating food doesn't need need guidance.
How to Choose Clear Aligners in India
1. Your teeth condition should guide your decision, if there is minor gap in teeth, clear aligners at home is good solution.
2. If your teeth or a single tooth is rotated out of axis, consider a doctor guided treatment
3. If along if teeth bite also had to be corrected, it is better to choose a clinic rather than doing it at home
4. If you have over crowding and needs teeth extraction or an interproximal reduction (IPR) must choose a doctor for your teeth alignment
5. If you want to move teeth and also need to improve teeth shape, size and texture. Do it at a clinic where multiple discipline doctors are available.
6. If you are concerned about expertise and experience of doctor, do not be swayed by online marketing. Meet the doctor, discuss your teeth condition
7. Read online reviews on Quora about treatment at home
Some of the myths being spread is
1. Clear aligners work faster than braces : No
2. In 4-5 months you can get straight teeth : Not everyone only minor case
3. Clear aligners treatment you do not need a doctor : You need regular monitoring just like braces
4. Clear aligners are always successful : Not really, they do fail, because human bodies may not respond to stimulus (pressure provided by aligners to move the teeth) or respond lesser than that predicted in software.
Take Informed Decision
In conclusion, clear aligners are a great choice for anyone looking to straighten their teeth, offering comfort, convenience and a faster results than traditional braces.
In India, there are several companies offering these aligners and Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics as doctors with years of experience and the necessary expertise to get you the desired results. Be sure to consider the available companies, treatable conditions, expertise, and benefits when choosing clear aligners in India."