Why Cheap Dental Implants Should Never Be An Option?
Cheap dental implants is definitely not an option for dental implants. Remember whatever you pay and spend on your dental implants is really worth it because it’s after all a matter of your health, hygiene and personal appearance as well. So why should you compromise on it at all?
The cost of dental implants varies widely across the country and no insurance covers the implants procedure. Cost of the entire dental implants procedure can depend on your particular dental situation. If the condition is severe, you might be in for an expensive dental implant surgery but then again keep in mind the comfortable functioning that dental implants will bring to you and the success rates of the implant surgery is also very high, hence it is considered as the gold standard for tooth restoration.
The cost goes up if you are in need of bone grafting or sinus lift surgery along with the implant surgery too. A lot of people consider going to an inexperienced mom & pop dental office to get cheap dental implants and then they suffer. This is because a lot of people don’t really examine the pros and cons associated with getting dental implants from inexperienced dentists.
Don’t forget the cheap dental implants will definitely be compromising on the quality the higher priced implants promise to deliver. And where is the guarantee that getting a cheap implant is going to yield positive outcomes for you? If you really care for your health, then you should know that it is really not worth it to get cheap dental implants and have yourself, and your health, at a risk.
The biggest disadvantages of getting cheap dental implants are
- Delayed healing & osseo-integration & failed implants: If your situation demands an active implant and to save cost the dentist places a passive implant, then the healing would be delayed and care is not taken implants may fail.
- Inexperienced Implantologist : For a lot of dentists implants are a big ticket procedure, whether they know the procedure or not they still will want to do that, if their skills don’t come handy, they use price or cost as factor to attract prospective patients and offer cheap dental implants
- Loss of Time, Money & Opportunity : If a cheaper implants fails not only you loose time, effort and money in getting the procedure done. The site where implant failed may never be available for another implant.
- Poor-Quality Dental Implants Could Lead to Future Problems While it’s not for us to say that every cheap dental implant will be of a poor quality, there’s no doubt that you’d be taking that risk. Your implant could break or you may discover that it hasn’t been fitted into your gum correctly (due to inefficient surgery). Not only will this cause you a lot of pain and discomfort, but it will also have a significant effect on your day-to-day life.
- Loosing Function of teeth: Long-term issues can happen for a wide range of reasons. If the dentist places the implant incorrectly into the jaw (for example, at the wrong angle or location), this will make it difficult to chew and the additional stress on the implant may lead to bone loss. When this happens, the dental implant will become loose and create a pocket in the gum, creating enough room for food and bacteria to build up — the perfect breeding ground for infection
Getting dental implants from a less-reputable practice or a practice which doesn’t specializes in Dental Implants can also cause other serious problems — ones that not only affect your teeth but your bank balance, too. If you’re unable to attain a refund for insufficient or even negligent work, you’ll have to go down the legal route. Failing that, you’ll have to pay the price for corrective surgery from a different practice. By choosing the right implantologist from the beginning, you eliminate the risk of needing corrective surgery later down the line.
Make right choice do not fall far cheap dental implants, connect with the specialists today Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics, Gurugram. Book Appointment online here.