Dental Implants in Gurgaon
Dental Implants in Gurgaon : Gurgaon or Gurugram as it is known today is fastest developing city in Northern India. It is hub for multinational corporations and a lot of people have made Gurgaon their home. Gurgaon also is fast becoming medical tourism hub with some word class hospitals like Artemis Hospital, Paras Hospital, Medanta Medicity and Fortis Hospital. There are some very good dental clinic in Gurgaon but when it comes to dental implants in Gurgaon, there are no Dental Implant Center and very few best dental implantologist in Gurgaon.
Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics has been established to fulfill demand for quality dental implants in Gurgaon. With an in-house team of trained implantologists – dentists who do implants with a formal training in dental implants.
Why Do You Need A Dental Implant?
Whenever you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth you need a solution fix that.
Multiple Teeth Replacement with Dental Implant : If you are missing multiple teeth, you will have difficulty in eating and even speaking clearly.
Single Tooth Replacement with Dental Implant : An average adult by age of 37 looses at least one tooth but unless it’s a front tooth, it is ignored, which creates challenges like, teeth displacement adjoining and tooth in opposite jaw tries to fill in the gap and they become loose. Read what if you ignore missing teeth?
What are other solutions for teeth replacement other than dental implants?
There are multiple solutions but none would be like dental implants in Gurgaon.
- Dental Crown Bridge : As the name suggests a bridge can be made of dental crowns using two adjacent teeth. What is wrong with that? Nothing, it does replace the missing gap and restores the primary function of chewing, but you actually loose tooth structure of the adjacent teeth when they are prepared for fitting the crown, they are ground down and size is reduced. One looses natural teeth asset for fixing a crown bridge.
- Partial or Full Dentures : These may be used when multiple teeth are missing, they are awkward and take time to adjust with.They completely exposed in the mouth which may not look good. They need replacement because they get worn out easily.
Both the above solution do not stop loss of jaw bone where teeth are missing, adjacent teeth still keep moving to fill in the gap .
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are metal posts or titanium screw in teeth that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth or dental crown onto them.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. Crowns, dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth — an especially important benefit when eating and speaking. This secure fit helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
For some people, ordinary bridges and dentures are simply not comfortable or even possible, due to sore spots, poor ridges or gagging. In addition, ordinary bridges must be attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth. An advantage of implants is that no adjacent teeth need to be prepared or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth/teeth in place.
What are types of Dental Implants?
The American Dental Association considers two types of implants to be safe. They are:
- Endosteal implants — these are surgically implanted directly into the jawbone. Once the surrounding gum tissue has healed, a second surgery is needed to connect a post to the original implant. Finally, an artificial tooth (or teeth) is attached to the post-individually, or grouped on a bridge or denture.
- Subperiosteal implants — these consist of a metal frame that is fitted onto the jawbone just below the gum tissue. As the gums heal, the frame becomes fixed to the jawbone. Posts, which are attached to the frame, protrude through the gums. As with endosteal implants, artificial teeth are then mounted to the posts.
As matter of principle Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics doesn’t do basal implants as they are not considered safe enough.
What if I have been missing teeth for long and there is not enough jawbone for dental implants?
If your jawbone is not able to support dental implants, several techniques can be used to rebuild bone, restore your natural jawline and provide a sturdy foundation for implant-supported teeth. These include:
- Bone augmentation or Bone grafting. This involves restoring or regenerating bone in your jaw when it is not able to support implants otherwise. Research shows that using bone additives and growth factors to fortify the bone generally achieves the best results.
- Sinus lift. Also called sinus augmentation or sinus elevation, this involves adding bone below the sinus in cases where natural bone has deteriorated due to missing upper back teeth.
- Ridge expansion. If your jaw isn’t wide enough to support dental implants, bone graft material can be added to a small ridge, or space, created along the top of your jaw.
I want Dental Implants, What should I do?
Visit any of our centers for dental implants in Gurgaon, meet the best implantologist in Gurgaon Dr. Jyoti, she has over 14 years of experience in dental implants. She is well known for complex dental implant placement technique called All on 4 Dental Implant system. Till date she has placed over 6000+ implants with and impressive success rate of 99.9 %.
What is cost of dental implants?
Dental Implants price depends on brands of dental implants. Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics offers 15 brands of good dental implants : Adin Implants, Osstem Implants, Dio Implants, Megagen Implants, CWM, Nobel Biocare implants & Straumann Implants. We are proud to say that we offer affordable dental implants, please check price of dental implants here
I want finance for implants?
Since there is no insurance for dental implants available, patients generally look out for cheap dental implant or cheapest dental implants in Gurgaon. Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics now offers dental implants at 0 % EMI. Find the details here.
To book your consultation with Dr. Jyoti, Dental Implants Specialist in Gurgaon. Call +91 98716 31066 or book online here
- 3 Best Options to Replace a Missing Tooth
- Does Dental Implant Brand Matter?
- How Dental Implants Change Your Life
- Can I get Oral Implants?
- Best Dental Implants in Gurgaon :: Are Implants Permanent?
- 4 Reasons to Consider Dental Implants In Gurgaon
- Bad Fitting Dentures or All-On-4 Implants
- Why Cheap Dental Implants Should Never Be An Option?
- All about All On 4 Implants in Gurgaon
- What are All On 4, All On 6 And All On 8 Implant Systems