Metal Braces in Gurgaon
What Metal Braces are Made Of
Traditional metal braces in Gurgaon are made of high quality stainless steel or titanium. The three main parts of your braces are:
- Brackets — Brackets are attached to the teeth using special glue that bonds them to the tooth surface and holds them in place.
- Archwire — The archwire is the thin metal wire that connects each bracket and puts pressure on the teeth to help guide them into place.
- Ligature Elastic (also known as the “rubber bands”) — Elastics, or rubber bands, are the colored ties that hold the archwires to the brackets. Your orthodontist will change the elastics at each appointment. Elastics may come in a variety of colors.
How Do Braces Work?
Metal Braces in Gurgaon at Center for Dental Implants & Estheics : Once placed on your teeth, metal braces place constant pressure on your teeth, and the force of the pressure helps move teeth into proper position. At each appointment, your orthodontist may tighten the archwires. In addition to braces, some patients may need to wear rubber bands or headgear. Patients wearing braces may notice their teeth feeling a little loose. This is normal and temporary; once the teeth are done moving this feeling will go away.
Metal Braces for All Ages
Traditional metal braces are still the most popular, quickest, and most cost-effective orthodontic treatment available. Your orthodontist can help you determine what treatment is best for your individual case. Please contact our practice to schedule an appointment and learn more about how braces can enhance your smile.
Metal Braces Advantages and Disadvantages
Although metal braces in Gurgaon are the most common and widely used type of braces, there are other options available as well, such as Invisalign, ceramic braces and Incognito lingual braces (braces on the inside of the teeth.)
Metal braces have some advantages over other types of braces.
- They cost less than other types of braces
- Amount of time you have to wear them is usually shorter than other types of braces or Invisalign.
- Metal braces typically break less than other types as well.
- If you are young can have fun with metal braces by choosing different colors for them.\
Disadvantages to metal braces
- Unlike ceramic braces or Invisalign, metal braces are more noticeable.
- Initially your teeth may be sore for up to a week after getting metal braces on or after each periodic appointment to get them tightened. Some people never feel any discomfort
- Compared to Invisalign, some patients find traditional braces harder to clean. Again, this depends on the patient and his or her preferences.
Something to keep in mind is that accidents do happen and braces may break, though that is uncommon. The best way to prevent a potential break is to avoid playing rough contact sports (or to wear an orthodontic mouthguard when you do) and to avoid eating certain foods. Most people wear metal braces with no problems whatsoever and eventually even get used to them.
Our patients are delighted to see that their smile looks perfect once the braces come off at the end of their treatment. So if you want to get a perfect smile in the shortest period of time for the lowest price, metal braces are the treatment for you. Make sure to choose a qualified, experienced orthodontic specialist for treatment.
Brand of Metal Braces in Gurgaon
At Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics : We use only branded braces, we do not use any Cheap Chinese brackets or wires. Following are metal braces brands available with us
3m Metal Braces
Ormco/Damon Metal Braces
Cost of Metal Braces in Gurgaon
Cost of metal braces in Gurgaon starts from Rs 28000/- for 3M metal braces. Here is cost of all types of braces
Book You Metal Braces in Gurgaon Appointment
You can meet our Orthodontist in Gurgaon for a metal braces consultation at Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics, Sector 51 to book appointment call +91 9871631066 or book online.