Best Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon
Best Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon : What is a root canal?
Types of Root Canal Remedy
Primary purpose of this tooth treatment is cleaning of root canal infection and relieving of root canal pain. It can be done for adults, kids root canal treatment can also be done. Is Root Canal a Surgery? No it is not and also it is not an invasive procedure. Following are types of root canal
Multiple Visit Root Canal Treatment
It is usual procedure done traditionally, it comprises of three or more visits with shorter initial visit thus considered comfortable. Successful elimination of bacterial toxins is of prime importance for the Root Canal Dentist or Endodontist. In this endodontist uses hand instruments to clean the dental roots.
Single Visit Root Canal Treatment
It is one shot or single visit is the procedure where all the three steps are done in single visit. It requires a trained endodontist who uses a rotary equipment for the procedure. Dental Roots are cleaned using a motorized equipment. It helps in precise and faster cleaning.
Why Center for Dental Implants for tooth treatment?
Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics is a premier dental treatment institution in Gurgaon.
- We have trained Endodontist Team, lead by Dr. Gunjan Gautam – MDS (Endodontist) she has completed over 5000 root canal treatment in past 12 years, she is a graduate from from Maulana Azad Institiute. She is specializes in Re-root canal treatments and bypass broken file in canal cases.
- Besides her, we have other endodontics trained, root canal specialist dentists at our centers. All our root canal dentists are trained on rotary rct.
- 30 Mins Single sitting RCT available. (condition of your tooth governs type and time of treatment)
- Standard Operating Procedure is followed each time for best outcome
- Extra fine needle is used for lesser pain
- Additional Triple Antibiotic paste used for high infection cases
- Root Canals cleaned up to the full length, measured thru apex locators
- Thyroid collar used for x-rays for precaution
- Low Radiation DC x-ray compliant with AERB guidelines
- Zero failure of root canal treatment and in case of a failure, we warranty a re-treatment free of charge.
Root Canal Cost In Gurgaon
The best root canal treatment in Gurgaon is not very costly. Check out root canal cost
Frequently Asked Questions about root canal
- What if a root canal is failed?
Center for Dental Implants takes every precaution to avoid failed root canal. In the unlikely even of a root canal treatment fails, then we will do a re-treatment free of charge.
- Why is rotary or mechanized root canal treatment costlier?
Rotary root canal is priced slightly higher because of the instrument input cost. Rotary RCT uses flexible NITI files which are discarded regularly after the cases, these titanium files cause slight increase in the pricing
- Which root canal treatment is better Rotary or Conventional hand root canal?
Results of endodontic treatment with rotary equipment are found to better, because of high rotation mechanized cleaning, root canals are cleaned better and evenly, thru full length.
- I have heard about microscopic root canal and also laser root canal? Is that facility available?
No, unfortunately we do have any of fancy, futuristic sounding marketing gimmickry with us. We have not found significant improvement in outcome with microscopic root canal, since microscope helps mostly in locating the canals, and it doesn’t improve the cleaning efficiency. Lasers biggest disadvantage is they travel in straight line where are except a few front teeth, all tooth root are curved.
- What about tooth cap after best root canal treatment in Gurgaon?
Tooth Cap or Tooth Crown is a must to secure your root after root canal remedy, as the walls of the root canal treated tooth becomes weak. To secure the tooth it must be covered with tooth cap after a root canal treatment.
- Why my recent rct tooth pain? toothache root canal
Just after doing a root canal therapy, you may feel some light pain, please follow doctors instruction and take your medicines for tooth infection cure and the pain will subside in a few hours.